|Address: Patiala-Sangrur Road, Vill. Chuharpur Kalan, Patiala.
Courses Offered: BSc.Nursing, GNM, ANM
|ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR ADMISSION (GNM):|
|1. Must have passed10+2 with 40% marks
10+2 vocational ANM course from a school recognized by Indian Nursing Council 2. Minimum age is 17 years (as on 31st December of that year). uppe age limit is 35 years. No age bar for ANM/LHV.
3. Student should be medically fit.
4. 5% relaxation is permitted to SC/ST students
5. Any other condition laid down by Indian Nursing Council, State Nursing Council/ Nursing examination board from time to time.
|How to Apply:|
Application must be made on prescribed application form available in the prospectus and sent to the Principal, Ashoka Institute of Nursing, Chuharpur Kalalan, Patiala-Sangrur Road, Distt. Patiala. The complete application may be sent by registered post or submitted personally in the office during office hours.
|Documents to be attached (Attested Copies):|
|1. Matriculation examination showing date of birth.
2. 10+2 Certificate along with detailed marks.
3. Character certificate from institution last attended.
4. Proof of Residence.
5. List of Visitors (In case of Hostlers) along with their photographs.
6. Six recent passport size photographs
7. SC/ST certificate ( If applicable )
|Duration of Course: 3 ½ year (3year 6 months).|
|Courses of Study|
|Fee Structure :|
|As per Government Norms:|
| 1. Selected Candidates shall deposit their fees within 2 days of their selection
2. Fees and other charges, once paid, are not refundable.
3. Fees structure can be revised at any time.
4. Fees and other charges must be paid by 7th of each month, otherwise late fees of Rs 25/- per Day shall be charged.
|Eligibility for Admission to Examination|
|A candidate shall be eligible for the admission to the state Council/ Board examination if the Principal of the school certifies that.
1. She /he has completed not less than eleven months of the courses.
2. She /he have attended 75% of the formal instructions given on each subject: theory, practical & work separately.
3. The overall performance of the student and her/his conduct during the entire academic year has been satisfactory.
4. The student has passed in the internal assessment in each subject and practical(s).
5. The record of practical experience is complete and signed by principal.